FCEFCU Fee Schedule
- NSF: $25 whether we pay the NSF check, hold it, or return the check.
- Stop Payment: $15 (personal check)
- Cashier Checks: $5.00 on checks made to a third party. This would not include any checks for loan disbursements or checks payable to members.
- Wire Fees: $20.00 (outgoing)
- Stop Pay on a Cashier’s Check: $35.00
- Check Copies: $5.00 per copy
- Debit Card Replacement: $25.00
- NSF Deposited: $15.00
- Bad Address: $10.00
- Dormant Account: $10.00 per quarter
- Collection or Levy: $25.00
- Consumer Loan Processing Fee: $25.00 for loans over $5,000 and $50.00 for loans under $5,000. This fee covers all costs associated with processing a consumer loan including wire transfers, if needed.
- Extensions: $25.00
- Reamortizations: $25.00
- Subordinations: $100.00
- Real Estate Loan Processing: $150 for 2nd mortgage loans and $250 for first mortgage loans. This fee is in addition to the actual direct costs associated with doing a real estate loan (filing fees, flood certification, title work, etc.)
Fees are subject to change without notice.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to call us at at 651.282.8880 or 1.800.551.1179 or send us an email.