FCEFCU Fee Schedule
- NSF: $25 whether we pay the NSF check, hold it, or return the check.
- Stop Payment: $15 (personal check)
- Cashier Checks: $5.00 on checks made to a third party. This would not include any checks for loan disbursements or checks payable to members.
- Wire Fees: $20.00 (outgoing)
- Stop Pay on a Cashier’s Check: $35.00
- Check Copies: $5.00 per copy
- Debit Card Replacement: $25.00
- NSF Deposited: $15.00
- Bad Address: $10.00
- Dormant Account: $10.00 per quarter
- Collection or Levy: $25.00
- Consumer Loan Processing Fee: $25.00 for loans over $5,000 and $50.00 for loans under $5,000. This fee covers all costs associated with processing a consumer loan including wire transfers, if needed.
- Extensions: $25.00
- Reamortizations: $25.00
- Subordinations: $100.00
- Real Estate Loan Processing: $150 for 2nd mortgage loans and $250 for first mortgage loans. This fee is in addition to the actual direct costs associated with doing a real estate loan (filing fees, flood certification, title work, etc.)
Fees are subject to change without notice.