Farm Credit Employees Federal Credit Union is committed to providing you with financial products and services to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice. If after reading this notice you have any questions, please contact us at 651.282.8880.
What follows is a description of the information we collect and disclose, including the parties who receive nonpublic information from us, as permitted by law, to conduct the business of the Credit Union.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE AND PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic information.
WHAT MEMBERS CAN DO TO HELP
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you, explains the call is on behalf of the Credit Union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official Credit Union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
- Let us know if you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you!