FCEFCU Online Banking Services
While Farm Credit Employees Federal Credit Union does have a brick-and-mortar location, most of our members use our online banking services. With account access and bill pay services at your fingertips, check deposits from your phone, and cash withdrawals at the nearest ATM, we make banking easy.
FCEFCU’s Home Banking Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and free of charge. You can apply for a loan, access your account history, print statements, view cleared checks, transfer or withdraw funds, pay bills, and more.
It’s easy to use and contains state-of-the-art encryption for your safety. Give it a try!
We have several options to alert you whenever an online transaction occurs on your account. These include:
- E-Receipts to receive a receipt by email of your FCEFCU transactions.
- E-Notices to set up automatic messages when your account balance reaches a specified low amount or when a transaction above your specified amount occurs on your account.
- E-Alerts to remind you your loan payment is due.
- E-Lending/Signatures apply for and close on a loan.
Now it’s easier than ever to bank!
Banking in person may be time-consuming and inconvenient — that’s why the FCEFCU Mobile App is so handy. Mobile Banking is never further away from you than your phone.
First, you’ll need to download the FCEFCU Mobile App from your App Store. Search on “Farm Credit Employees FCU” in your app store, or click on the appropriate link below.
Once installed, select Mobile Banking from the drop-down menu. There’s so much you can do inside Mobile Banking:
- Deposit a check
- Check account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared checks on your account
- Pay bills online Bill Pay or Picture Pay
- Apply for a loan
FCEFCU’s Bill Pay and Picture Pay services make it easy to pay your bills!
Our Home Banking product includes a Bill Pay option – simply enter the payee information and you can pay or schedule bill payments at your convenience. If that’s too much of a hassle then download our mobile app and point, click, and pay with our Picture Pay option.
- You’ll get an email notifying you when your eStatement is ready. This is typically 2-3 days sooner than a paper statement would arrive.
- Log into your account through FCEFCU’s secure Home Banking at your convenience and to retrieve your statement and view up to 18 months of history. eStatements are in PDF format making them easy to save or print.
- eStatements cut down on the amount of ink, paper and energy necessary to produce paper statements.
- Receive and pay your bills online.
- Schedule future or recurring payments each month. You can pay all your bills one time, in one place. The money is withdrawn from your FCEFCU checking account and sent electronically on the “Pay Date” you select.
- Download the mobile app and follow the instructions to pay a bill by simply taking a picture.
- Enter your payee information just once; BillPay will save all of the information for future payments.
- Payment information can be imported into Quicken® and Microsoft Money®.
- View up to 18 months of bill payment history.
While wire transfers cannot be processed online, you can download the instructions/forms in PDF format.